Sunday 2 June 2013

Err..!! a brief "about me" i guess...!!!

1. Last beverage- pulpy orange
2. Last phone call – Didi(Inquiring me whether I am dead or alive)
3. Last text message- Some unknown number(still tryin 2 figure out)
4. Last song you listened to- Lazy lad(Ganchakar)
5. Last time you boozed- in my 2nd year graduation i guess..!!

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone - yes, in Indian style
2. Been cheated on?- No personal experience with that. But I get how dumb it makes one feel.
3. Kissed someone & regretted it?- Nope.
4. Missing someone special?-hell yea..!! my b.tech faculty..!! kaams mam..miss yu..
5. Been depressed?- hell..!! ya. mostly
6. Been drunk and threw up? – Not reachd till ther..!!

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. white
2. Black.

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends - Yeahhh! I'm not impressive in tat.. but ya .. some
2. Fallen out of love- ya..!! wid my latest blog too..!!
3. Laughed until you cried- Yeah. During one nyt, after retrieving some pretty memories
4. Met someone who changed you- Yeah. I dunno what exactly but I can feel the difference.
5. Found out who your true friends were- Yeah I did! BOOKS, INTERNET
6. Found out someone was talking about you- Oh.!! no .. m nt a celebrity type... 
7. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list- Nope.
8. Been to a long drive- ya.. in my childhood.. 4 bicycles,, 10 km. 3 hrs..!!
9. Been into a serious fight- Ya.. hardly thrice i guess..!!
10. Do you have any pets- two fishes..!! small ones.!!
11. Do you want to change your name- Never.
12. What did you do for your last birthday- since 3 years, i m starving for contention(dunno why..??!!)
13. What time did you wake up today- Around 11(weird though..!!)
14. What were you doing at midnight last night- texting .. fb, watsapp.. wat not.. n reading some blogs..!!
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for- for now..!! my frnd b.dy..!
16.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life- I wish I had better decision making
17. What are you listening to right now- tholi prema- emaindho ee vela
18. Most visited webpage- Google, facebook, way2sms,youtube

1. What's your name- sandeep 
2. Nicknames- Deepu, sandy
3. Relationship Status- ( I may complain about it. I may curse or cry about it but..) I m happy Single soul.
4. Zodiac sign- Aries
5. Male or female or transgendered- male
6. Describe yourself in five words- Rational, adorable, Humorous, Weird, and Transparent
7. Talents you wish you had- I wish I could flirt efficiently
8. Most important interests- Books over people(printed are somthn eternal) , Writing, Admiring
9. Height-5’10.
10. Circumference-Medium
11. If you could anywhere right this second where'd you go- Goa, venice
12. Do you have a crush on someone?- Crush ..!! ha ha..!! 1 mb data is needed..!!
13: What do you like about yourself?-  valuing others:mostly gals(literally more than myself...) don’t curse..!!
14. Glasses- Ha ha..loved thm.. I do.!!!
15. Tattoos- No, but thinking of getting some (still in the process of thoughts)
16. Righty or lefty- Righty...!!!

FIRSTS :
17. First surgery- Nope :/
18. First accident- Hadn’t crossed the tablet till now.
19. First best friends- Bannu and the rest followed ;)
20. First sport you joined- Shuttle
21. First pet- None.
22. First long vacation-.sarnath I was 7 years old.
23. First concert- none..
24. First crush-Akhila(wen i m in 12th std.. )(if yu r seeing ths forgive me..!!)

RIGHT NOW:
25. Eating- Sweet.
26. Drinking- Thumsup.
27. I'm about to- surf net.
28. Listening to- Bob marley – Rat race.
29. Waiting for- Tomorrow..2 eat chicken biryani..2da is satrday though.. !!yummyy

YOUR FUTURE :
30. Fav car? Ferrari.
31. Want to roam whole world? YES. Who else.!!
32. Careers in mind? Management field

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
33. Lips or eyes- Lips
34. Hugs or kisses- Hugs.
35. Shorter or taller- shorter than me!!!bt not too short..
36. Older or Younger- Older r younger.. nt a big deal to me
37. Romantic or spontaneous- spontaneously romantic
38. Lean r few pound extra - Err..I m lil attracted to bubbly ones
39. Sensitive or loud- Loud, as m sensitive
40. Hook-up or relationship- Relationship.
41. Trouble maker or hesitant- Trouble maker. Lol..

HAVE YOU EVER :
42. Kissed a stranger- No..!! but crazy experience one gets r8.??!! Pchhh..!!
43. Lost glasses/contacts- “your eyes n glasses are bonded forever”.my mom used to say ths
44. Sex on first date- Errr..!! no date
45. Broken someone's heart- Yeah ,people say m good at tat..!! i don really know..!!
46. Had your own heart broken- OH YESS! Lotta tyms
47. Been arrested- Nope. Whats my frnds for?
48. Turned someone down- Yeah(still no regrets).
49. Cried when someone died- Yep.. recently my frnds father..!!
50. Liked a friend that is a boy?- yes,.. i m definite no gay kind..!!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
51. Yourself- no, tats the biggest mistake i ever regret
52. Miracles- Yeah I do. But, they never happen to me.
53. Love at first sight- if it is fr the first tym then its lust..!bt still . ya .. i believ it.
54. Heaven- Let me enjy here first
55. God- Athiest..!!!:P
56. Kiss on the first date?- ya.. in movies..!
57.Karma-i m nt afraid to say tat i strongly believe it.!!
58. Culture- no comments..:P
59. Humans- difficult though.!! but who else we live wid..

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
60. Is there one person you want to be with right now? – Yes..My self
61. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? – Frgt abt plural.. No singular till now..!!
62. Have yu ever lied?- Hell lotta tymss..!! who else..
62. Posting these as Truths?- YOU read them.

P.S. I'm still thinking how the owner of these qstns(i modified some) will react after seeing my post..!!





No comments:

Post a Comment