Tuesday 5 March 2013

Yet another Valentine Day

A two decade valentine day, you have been visiting me from my first cry, from my visit after a 9 month fight from my mother’s womb and you will be with me until my last cry, last days of this physical homosepian form.
You have been trying to disappoint me all these 20 years on this special day called feb 14th, but you have not succeeded.

I am celebrating this entire Valentine’s Day without a valentine yet joyfully.
I am not aware of this story of cupid and Psyche, or this special day of love, but I am aware of myself and society deeds.

On this very day, you have tried lot of spells on me:
You have tried the spell of Care: I have my mom who comes along with me in the ugliest situations also.
You have tried the spell of Possessiveness: I have my sister to remind me of every little thing.
You have tried the spell of Fear: I have my father to kick its butt
You have tried the spell of reality: I have a dream to chase
You have tried the spell of Greed: I have a passion to achieve
You have tried the spell of Illusion: I have my friends to guide me
You have tried the spell of Responsibility: I have a society to deal with.

You have tried everything to make me feel regret of what i don’t have, but I have everything I need everything which reminds me of something.
I have taken the triumph in all your spells, but I choose the path of defeat in one thing which intern gives everything.

The Completeness:
I, the one for whom I need to live for, is not complete without you.
You pave path to my completeness. You add an essence for the life which is magical and mystical.

I, which is a mixture of certain feelings and bonds. That I is not complete without your presence. You are the only one pulling away from my completeness. I, as a divine soul is chasing for your presence subconsciously to attain completeness.
A completeness which brings the rightful meaning to my whole existence of this physical form in this universe.

Even though I am aware of the necessary facts, still we are living with the hope that one day we will find that, and that day is not far. This hope is the elixir of our life, which keeps on pushing us to do things without being disturbed.



No comments:

Post a Comment